Introduction

Hey guys, it's Pratya!
You might or might not remember my old blog, in which I came up with short stories or poems using three words you gave to me.

I've been having my three words blog ever since I was six but now at thirteen, I want to break out of that shell and write differently about a variety of topics.
So it's not just a new design and everything. It's a little more than that.

This blog will have a random assortment of poems, stories and articles inspired by absolutely anything. I'd love to have feedback in the comments, and you may suggest a topic for me.
I'm going to start by just posting a few old poems and articles that I have written and then I'll be updating every weekend.

I hope you enjoy my blog! And always remember to smile :) 
~Pratya

Link to my old blog in case you want to check it out (note that I've stopped posting on that blog) :
http://threewordstories.blogspot.com/

Also check out my best friend Divya's blog. She is awesome and an amazing writer!
http://divyarwrites.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminism

Is there somewhere?

Weasel-Brained Apricot